Monday, May 2, 2011
blog 10
As a result of participating in this class I feel like I'm more comfortable with technology. Usually I'm always scared that I'm gonna break something but I'm a little more comfortable now. I think I've also grown as a result of that group project. As difficult as it was at times, I feel like it has helped me to learn to work better with others and learn about different options when creating a unit. Something that I'm interested in learning more about is really just how the technology can be implemented in the classroom in a meaningful way. I feel like I know more about what technologies are available but I haven't really put together just how the students can use them. I would like to know more about the different projects students can do with technology.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am glad you feel more comfortable about technology at this point and that your group experiance was valuable to you. You are in the same boat as alot of us when it comes to how to intergarte these technologies into lessons. It one thing to know about them but it is another game to know them.
ReplyDelete