Tuesday, March 15, 2011
blog 5
I know that we're supposed to be blogging about our unit. I'm not really sure what to say so this will probably just be me rambling on for a little bit...just a heads up. Our unit comprises Spanish, history, and earth science. It's a little frustrating trying to get all of this done when I really haven't ever made a lesson plan before. I'm taking curriculum and instruction now where we're working on a unit and lesson plan. I really have no idea what I'm doing. I also find that sometimes it can be difficult working in a group when everyone has different schedules, I just like to get things done and not have to rely on other people. That said, I think my group is working pretty well together. This assignment is just adding stress to my life...aaahhhh. But I do see the positives: learning to work in a group, creating a unit/lesson plans, and collaboration.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I wouldnt worry too much about lesson planning. It is not as bad as you think. Keep it simple and dont try to cover too much at once. Im sure it feels tough since your group has three different subjects. In regards to getting things done you probaly know by now im the same way. I like to get work done asap. This format feels more like a free for all than a group project. However, in the end, we will get it done and learn what we have to.
ReplyDeleteYea thats probably tough trying to integrate three different subjects, but i think the unit should end up being pretty interesting. I agree that it gets pretty complicated working in a group for this project when you're pretty much only meeting in person once a week. I'm still getting used to try and collaborate for a project like this online.
ReplyDeleteI have same problems with you =( it is really hard to combine three different subjects together, however it is good for us because we are learning and we are challenging ;)
ReplyDelete